Your shopping cart is empty!
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Products ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. To place an order with Urban Zulu you must be 18 years or older.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts concluded by or with Urban Zulu for the sale and/or supply of Products. When you submit an Order to Urban Zulu, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of any Products, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
2.2 No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by the authorized person at Urban Zulu
3. Once an order is placed online, it confirms that you accept the terms and conditions of the transaction. Once Urban Zulu (Pty) Ltd accepts your order these terms and conditions apply.
1. All returns need to be submitted via our online returns form which can be found here: http://www.urbanzulu.com/index.php?route=account/return/add If the link is not working, you can also find the form by going to urbanzulu.com, scroll down to the footer and click on the Returns link under Customer Service.
2. If your purchase is faulty or damaged you are entitled to a refund. To return a damaged item you have to fill in the return form on our website. Urban Zulu cannot handle any returns that are not submitted online or that are submitted more than 14 days after delivery.
3. If you decide you do not want a garment, or you ordered the incorrect size, you are entitled to exchange for another garment with the same price if you submit the return within 14 days after delivery. It is in the customers responsibility to return the item to Urban Zulu in order for Urban Zulu to proceed with the return.
4. If you return an item for any of the reasons mentioned above, Urban Zulu (Pty) Ltd will provide you with a credit note or exchange on the returned items as long as the garment has not been worn.
5. There are two ways to return an item to Urban Zulu:
5.1 Return in store: Take your items and invoice to any Urban Zulu store. This is free and super easy.
5.2 Return via Courier: Arrange for a courier to collect the items and return to Papy Kaluw, 98 Anderson Street Johannesburg Gauteng ZA Contact number: 0712334252
7. Items that are purchased on sale or any other promotional offer might be excluded from other promotional offers and free shipping and are excluded from free returns. Different promo codes cannot be combined.