Your shopping cart is empty!
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Products ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. To place an order with Urban Zulu you must be 18 years or older.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts concluded by or with Urban Zulu for the sale and/or supply of Products. When you submit an Order to Urban Zulu, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of any Products, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
2.2 No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by the authorized person at Urban Zulu
3. If you your purchase is faulty or damaged you are entitled to a refund. To return a damaged item you have to fill in the return form on our website. Urban Zulu cannot handle any returns that are not submitted online or that are submitted more than 14 days after delivery.
4. If you decide you do not want a garment, or you ordered the incorrect size, you are entitled to exchange for another garment with the same price if you submit the return within 14 days after delivery. To return an item you have to fill in the return form on our website. Urban Zulu cannot handle any returns that are not submitted online or that are submitted more than 14 days after delivery. t It is in the customers responsibility to return the item to Urban Zulu in order for Urban Zulu to proceed with the return.
5. Once an order is placed online, it confirms that you accept the terms and conditions of the transaction. Once Urban Zulu (Pty) Ltd accepts your order these terms and conditions apply.
6. If you return an item for any of the reasons mentioned above, Urban Zulu (Pty) Ltd will provide you with a credit note or exchange on the returned items as long as the garment has not been worn.
7. If you do wish to return an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the returned item arrives safely and can be tracked.
8. Items that are purchased on sale or any other promotional offer might be excluded from other promotional offers and free shipping and are excluded from free returns. Different promo codes cannot be combined.
9. Refunds are being processed as soon as we receive a return with a refund request. Refunds need up to 10-14 working days for our payment provider PayFast to get processed.